THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 26, 2008

..school..scool..school..


Every school has its own mission and vission in teaching the youth. My school St. James Academy see to it that its principles be practiced by every students.To be a jamer means to uphold oneself to the expectations of the school. It povides the students every opportunity to lean and excell academically.Since i was a kinder way back 1999 up to the present my whole personality and outlook in life has been influence greatly by the people around me, my family, my teachers,classmates and the school atmosphere.i ould say that those people arourd bings out the best in me to become a better person everyday.Every school year is a challenge to look forward to.The exciting feeling of meeting new friends, classmates and teachers to deal with as well as the hope to pass with flying colors every exam we take.

No comments: