THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 26, 2008

..someone to share with..


Every girl needs someone to share secrets with,to laugh with and to support her all the way..Life in high school is sweet on it's own but is definitley much sweeter when you've got a best friend by your side..haixx :'(i can't stop thinking about eya (rianne),,it's just i miss her so much..RIANNE is the most sage friends i have ever had..because even were not close enough to each other..she considers me as friend..since grade 2 were bestfriends,,in recess and lunch time were always together..it's great that she's always there for her friends..sometimes it's too daunting for me too share to my whole noisy barkada my secrets..haixx..now she's far away from us..but even she's far..memories are to be kept in my heart..

No comments: