THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 26, 2008

..top secret..


First of all..why i'm revealing my secret??!!
hahaha..i'm just joking..well here it goes..Grade 6 is the most happiest part in my grade school life..well ofcourse im gonna graduate; and now her i am in 2nd yr level of education in High school department..(how great is that?!)..I have a friend of mine actually he's my NEW friend..At first i have a doubt that maybe he won't like me cause i'm kinda SUPLADA..MAARTE..MOSTLY MALDITA.. hahah..but he's not..pheww..as i'm getting to know him..i found out that he's FRIENDLY..KIND..and a little bit SUPLADO..(sabi nila..)one day,,were texting and i'm asking him about his "LOVE LIFE"..but he reject telling me his story(O.A)but he reveal it(sus!sasabhin din pala..)as i was saying..his "SPECIAL SOMEONE" is one of my favorite friends..i was shocked at first.. questions come to my mind..WHAT?THAT GIRL?!OMG!later that time i felt something that bothers me and that what everybody feels that they are alone.."brokenhearted"
Days and months past by with unbearable feeling..i finally accept what happen..and one new student guy change my life,i thought he will save me from the dark side of my world but i was wrong..i was wrong wrong wrong..i didn't know the whole thing was (play thing) and my miserable life enters here..
It was my mom's birthday and i was happy that she appreciate my gift(chocolate moose cake)her favorite..and i was waiting for my friend to come back and rescue me..and he was there..he tell me all of his hidden feelings..i ignored it because..i was so tired of believing..but suddenly i change my mind..and this guy who is actually my boyfriend..come and save me from the dark side of my life..

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

bought my copy of THE SECRET the time it became available here in Pinas... last summer. Although the price says Php 699, STILL it's the best read. have learned a lot from it. :)
XOXO